Students who are accepted into the internship program at Girls Inc. of Worcester will have the opportunity to:
- Make a difference for Worcester County girls
- Build a resume and portfolio
- Network with experienced professionals
- Satisfy required hours for service-learning or practicum
- Use updated technology
- Gain professional skills
Although our student interns are not compensated, they will earn academic credit and gain invaluable experience in areas such as:
- Research and Fund Development
- Human Resources
Internships are scheduled at our location at 125 Providence Street, Worcester on weekdays between 9 am – 5 pm for 3-8 hours per week during a semester. This allows students to balance their internship responsibilities with their class requirements.
To learn more about how to apply for an internship position, please contact Anne McCarthy, Director of Volunteers at .