Monday - Friday, 2:00 - 6:00 PM
Join us every day after school for fun, affordable and educational programs! Girls are given the tools, opportunities and encouragement to grow in a girls-only environment. Age appropriate groups will receive homework help as well as explore fun activities with new friends, such as swimming, dance, theatre, STEM, literacy, nutrition, and fitness activities.
Girls Inc. National programs are incorporated into the programs offered through Girls Inc. Learn about what makes our programs different.
To meet the needs of working families, our flexible drop-in structure is open until 6:00 pm.
Trained staff deliver research-based workshops in the following areas:
Daily health and wellness activities including (but not limited to):
- Fitness (Organized Sports, Gym, Swim, Dance)
- Mindfulness and stress management
Daily academic success activities including (but not limited to):
- Homework help
Daily life skills activities including (but not limited to):
- Expressive arts (theater, public speaking)
- Healthy relationships
- Healthy finance
- Violence prevention
We reserve the right to cancel, combine or reschedule programs based on enrollment.
- Membership Fee of $25 (Grades K-12)
- Daily rate is $12 per day (Grades K-6)
- Financial assistance is available on a sliding fee scale; rates may be reduced to $9 or $6 per day
- For more information on payment procedures, please review our payment guidelines
- Please fill out the appropriate survey consent form (Ages 9-12, Opción en español). (Ages 13-18, Opción en español)