We invite all girls to swing by Girls Inc. of Worcester for a FREE grab-and-go of menstrual supplies! We will distribute these needed items discreetly and while maintaining social distance. We will be doing this weekly at Girls Inc., located at 125 Providence Street, Worcester, MA 01604 on the following dates:
- Tuesday, 5 pm to 6 pm until August 18
- Thursday. 10 am to 11 am until August 20
Due to COVID-19 concerns, we will not be taking individual drop-off supplies or donations. However, we can accept monetary contributions and bulk purchasing donations that can be shipped directly from suppliers, stores, or Amazon. Thank you to those who have donated supplies!
If you wish to contribute financially, click the button here and include the note section "Period Product Donation". If you wish to contribute supplies, ship directly to 125 Providence Street, Worcester, MA 01604. For product ideas, visit our Amazon Wish List or Target Registry. We can accept size 1, 2, or 3 in Always, Kotex, or store brand pads. Due to CDC regulations and COVID-19, we can only accept shipments directly from suppliers and shippers.
- $15 will provide supplies for one girl for a month
- $30 will provide supplies for two sisters for a month
GirlPad in the news!
- MassLive: Coronavirus: Girls Inc. of Worcester providing free period products for those adversely affected by COVID-19 crisis