- What is a Learning Hub?
- A learning hub is a safe place for girls to go with access to computers, WiFi, and support beginning this fall. Girls Inc. staff are not licensed educators and will not be providing academic support during virtual school hours. Lunch is included.
- Who can join the Learning Hub?
- Limited spots are available due to strict COVID-19 related safety standards. Only girls currently enrolled in Worcester Public Schools (including charter schools) are eligible to enter the lottery, which will prioritize Girls Inc. of Worcester members from the past year.
- Hours and Cost:
- The Girls Inc. Learning Hub will run for 10 weeks from September 15 to November 16. The total 10-week cost is $700, with need-based sliding scale support available (either a cost of $500 or $350, based on income). Payment plans are available. Open to girls in 1st through 8th grades, Girls Inc. Learning Hub will be open from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm. Families will be assigned staggered pick up and drop off times.
- Safety Guidelines:
- All girls and their families who have the opportunity to register for programming will be required to adhere to CDC, state, local, and Girls Inc. safety guidelines. Girls Inc. Learning Hub will be contingent on state and safety guidelines.
Having trouble accessing your account? Contact Allison James at