Students who are accepted into the internship program at Girls Inc. of Worcester will have the opportunity to:
- Make a difference for Worcester County girls
- Build a resume and portfolio
- Network with experienced professionals
- Satisfy required hours for service-learning or practicum
- Use updated technology
- Gain professional skills
Although our student interns are not compensated, they will earn academic credit and gain invaluable experience in areas such as:
- Research and Fund Development
- Human Resources
Internships are scheduled at our location at 125 Providence Street, Worcester on weekdays between 9 am – 5 pm for 3-8 hours per week during a semester. This allows students to balance their internship responsibilities with their class requirements.
To learn more about how to apply for an internship position, please register as a volunteer here.